The Christmas is few weeks away and restaurants have already started planning the special menu for Emiratis and expatriates dwelling in Dubai. Sure we don’t get to see snowfall but Dubai is famous for unconventional trends of celebrating such events. As a Maintenance Company in Dubai, we value the spirits of restaurants that want to give expatriates a special feel with their food menu that are missing homeland and grandma’s delicious foods this Christmas. But being a restaurant owner don’t you think that your efforts are missing something without the proper Christmas-like atmosphere?
When you’re putting so much efforts to make everyone’s Christmas memorable (and delicious not to mention) then how can we stay behind? So here are some recommendations we have for you to give your restaurant, coffee shop or pizza parlors a special feel on Christmas Eve.
Gaucho Dubai, Bayside Restaurant, Nathan Outlaw, Great British Restaurants and all the top rated places have already begun their preparations to entice the people with their mouthwatering menu for the event. But, being a maintenance company in Dubai we strongly feel that they could work on other aspects of their plan to complete the Christmas bonanza like feeling. So here are the suggestions we have to change the look and feel of your restaurant for this special event.
- Red is the color of this event and you wouldn’t want to fail serving your customers in desired way, right? What if your restaurant’s walls appear to be dull or out of the context with the theme that you’re trying to create? This is where you need professional painters to paint your walls with right texture and color scheme.
- No doubt that your restaurant has been decorated very beautifully to display the values your business holds by serving delicious meals. But again, it’s the festive season and you’d want to change your decoration approach a bit. Any guesses what you can do to change the appearance or at least squeeze up the atmosphere? Speak with your interior designer about the possibilities to revamp the appearance of dining area or what could be done with the serving section to make it in line with Christmas Eve?
- It’s Christmas and if you’re going about to instill the festive feel in your servings then here’s a cool idea. How about you and your staff replace the casual uniform with the elves costumes while serving the customers? Or else you may wear a Christmas cap, add a badge on your uniform or maybe add some snowy effects onto your menu to give the customers a perfect feel of Christmas Eve.
HYGIENE SHOULD BE PRIORITY
Being a restaurant owner you already know the importance of keeping the place clean and hygienic as no one would want to spoil the amusing feeling due to poor cleaning conditions. And majority of cleaning problems start with a dirty kitchen duct. So tell me, are you confident about the cleanliness of your kitchen ducts? Suppose, one of your customers ask the managers to show them the kitchen before they start eating and just because of poor cleaning conditions or greasy situation they change their mind, would you want it to happen? I’m sure you won’t!
So here’s the thing that you can do now! Call in the experts, let them evaluate the cleaning condition of your kitchen ducts and get it clean in 3 simple stages. No! You don’t need to travel the world to discover the team of kitchen duct cleaning experts as your maintenance company in Dubai would solve the issue for you, just ask them.
DON’T FORGET LITTLE THINGS TO-DO
So…everything looks perfect? Wait before you consider that everything is done on your part and your restaurant is ready to serve the hungry foodies on Christmas. There’s always something left when you’re planning for something special so look around and see what needs to be done? No idea? Follow this checklist…
- Examine chairs, tables and other inventory of your restaurant and see if any of them needs to be repaired?
- Go check if your sanitization system is working fine or there is any leakage problem that could create mess during the Christmas Day event.
- Similarly, you need to be sure that all your groceries are in one piece and in line with Christmas theme that you’ve planned for the customers.
- Don’t forget to check loose door hinges, shaky tabletops and uneven chairs that create disturbance while someone is busy discussing something with their pals.
- Get help of electricians to ensure that lighting works and sound system won’t turn you down in front of customers.
We hope that your Christmas plans go well and every customer like the arrangements that you intend to do for the main event. Call us on 0800 46837 if you still feel something is missing in the plan and get professional handyman services to complete the arrangement. Speak soon!